Saturday, May 23, 2009

Emily Update!

Hey Pops,

I just wanted to give you an update on your grand daughter. She is doing good however things have been a bit rocky. Last month the school psychologist diagnosed her with ADHD. Over the last month she has had a couple doctor visits and we have had a couple meeting with the school.

The school is going to be giving her additional 1 on 1 support educationally to help her succeed.

The doctor visits have us going down another road. The doctor believes she may be suffering from Absence Seizures. He has referred us to a pediatric neurologists and we have an appointment with them next month when we get back from North Carolina(I'll tell you about the trip in time). We will go from there in regards to everything. But, the doctor think it might explain the ADHD(which he says is just ADD).

I will keep you updated.

Love,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment